Tuesday 13 October 2009

Robbie Williams : 'I loved my X Factor performance' (uh yeah...about that...)


Well Robbie may have enjoyed his debut performance of his new single 'Bodies' on Sunday's X Factor results show, it certainly made for uncomfortable viewing for the rest of us!

Looking incredibly wide-eyed and flitting about the stage like a moth to the radiant light of Cheryl's hair, Robbie put on a bit of an awkard rendition of his first single in three years to an eager crowd (I swear those dramatic entrance videos rile them into a frenzy, either that or Simon has a quick whip round with a cattle prod during each performance)

Check out la video! (None of them are allowed to be embedded for some reason, just click on the link in an early 2005 fashion)



Hmm. Never the less, Robbie has said he 'loved' the performance saying;

"Then the mouth opened and by the grace of the big man himself the right words fell out. Oh praise be! I'm in! So after a bizarrely odd start to the 3.30 minutes I started to find my feet.
"The audience were Immense and the Love in the room was palpable. It all felt so electric. Like three years of anxiety leaving my body. So happy right now, so pleased. I think the boy's back"


I'm all for confidence but let's not go nuts Robbie. What does everybody think?

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment