Saturday 17 October 2009

Don't Call My Name, Don't Call My name...Lady Gaga



A week or two a go a snippet of an unknown Lady Gaga song titled 'Don't Call My Name' was leaked out into the blogosphere which has now confirmed to be a track called 'Alejandro' which has leaked in full from the upcoming 'The Fame Monster' re-release of her debut album.

The track is a move away from the cheap and slightly samely production of some of the original 'The Fame's tracks (I'm looking at you 'Money Honey', you too 'I Like It Rough') and blends in some crunchy Eastern European sounding synths and takes a VERY welcome break from the incessent lyrical styling of the original album (Usually akin to 'I LOVE MONEY I LOVE FAME BOYS BOYS BOYS DISCO STICK') to tell the tale of a relationship gone sour.

This track is exactly the progression I wanted Gagz to move towards, more serious yet still keeping the fun quirky styling that she has lended herself so well too. This Lady keeps getting better (speaking of, what's Christina up to?)

Check out the awsomeness below!





A x

No comments:

Post a Comment