Monday 12 October 2009

All I want for Christmas is Mimi's Mama

It's coming up for that time of year again, the advent calenders are already out in shops(I saw them in early september!!) the temperatures dropped to a mildy nipple-raising level of chilliness and Primarks started stocking wrapping paper, so logically it's only going to be a matter of time before Mariah Carey's festive classic 'All I Want For Christmas' blaring from the radio/TV/mobile phones of Britain.

However, not content with inevitably re-entering the charts with just this one festive tune, Mimi has planned to record a brand new Christmas song - with a little help from her Mama!

'I’m going to record another Christmas song, with my mother. I’m going to sing in my style, and she is going to sing operatic, which is her style,”

PREPARE YOUR EARDRUMS NOW!

Mimi's signature wailing can be piercing enough without any assistance from an operatic mother!

Just stick some reigndeer bells over 'Obsessed', we'll let you off. 'Ho,ho,hooooooo, ho ho, hooooooo....obsessed'


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment