Saturday 10 October 2009

New Danja demo for Britney Spears

FIRST THINGS FIRST! Stop hyperventilating, it isn't Britney singing the track HOWEVER the source of this alleged demo is the same one which provided the Ravaugn demo for Madonna's 'Revolver' some months ago.

The track, entitled 'Monster' (seems to be the in thing right now doesn't it?) was reportedly intended for Britney to record and was apparently produced by Danja. Now, normally I'm very dubious when it comes to this sort of 'demo', usually it ends up that some miscellaneous singer is out looking for exposure by claiming to be somebody else (Stand up, Eva Simons!) however given that the source is apparently reliable and that I could totally hear Britney singing this track I think this track deserves a listen.




If this track IS legitimate and is some sort of 'Circus' reject (we'll keep you updated if anything emerges) I'd say it should've definately made the album, if only so we could hear Britney crack out the British accent for the 'I'm a beast, I'm a monster' backing vocals during the chorus!

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment